Alec B. Abbott
Alec Abbott is Partner-in-Charge of Squar Milner Financial Services providing confidential income and asset preservation for physicians, business executives, entertainment personalities, athletes, professionals, corporations and not for profits. Services offered include comprehensive financial and insurance analysis and implementation of your objectives. He provides financial evaluation and planning to help enable individual and corporate clients to achieve and maintain their income, asset, retirement and estate distribution objectives. Results are achieved through standard and specially designed planning and a team approach with the client’s other professional advisors.
Alec joined Squar Milner Financial Services, LLC as Partner-in-Charge in August 1999. From 1987 to 1999, Alec was the Financial Services Representative for an Individual Financial Services company based in Newport Beach. In this position Alec coordinates a team, building working relationships with, attorneys, accountants, agents, bankers, business managers, money managers, and trust officers to provide appropriate services and products for each client’s needs.
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 6 Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative
- Series 22 Direct Participation Programs Representative
- Series 24 General Securities Principal
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life and Disability Insurance License #0745524
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- National Association of Life Underwriters
- Bachelor of Science, Rph, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy, Boston, MA
- College for Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado
- University of Vermont