Michael Dellisant is a Principal in Squar Milner’s Financial Services Group. Mr. Dellisant is a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner who focuses on the investment, estate, financial, and retirement income planning needs for his clients.
Michael started his career as a Financial Advisor in the San Diego office of Smith Barney in 1994. In addition to his role as a Financial Advisor he served as the Branch Manager of the Sacramento, CA Smith Barney office from 2002 through 2008. Prior to joining Squar Milner, Michael served individual investors in the Private Client Group of JP Morgan.
- Certified Financial Planner Practitioner™
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Life-only, Accident and Health Insurance, Variable Contracts Agent, California License #0B48684
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Villanova University. Upon graduation and prior to entering financial services, Michael served as a Lieutenant in the United States Navy stationed in San Diego.